Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Lovell Johnson Quality of Life Center in partnership with Walgreens, Jump at the Sun Consultants LLC, Health Connections Inc and St. Mark AME Church, will host a Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on March 31, 2021 from 9 AM - 4 PM at 1530 W. Atkinson Ave. We are currently scheduling appointments for the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. This is a one-shot vaccine.
PLEASE BRING PHOTO IDENTIFICATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE.
YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED ANY THING.
ALL ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS REGARDLESS OF INSURANCE STATUS WILL BE VACCINATED.
Have questions, call (414) 215-0384. We will be offering the Johnson & Johnson 1-shot vaccine.
Residents 18 years of age or over who live or work in: 53205, 53206, 53209, 53216, 53218, 53223, 53224, 53233
The Quality of Life Center is currently making appointments for persons living in these eligible Zip Codes who are 18 years of age and over. There are no additional requirements if you live in the Zip Codes.
You can also receive the vaccine if you qualify for DHS Eligibility Requirements,
Effective March 22, 2021
• Frontline health care personnel
• Residents and staff in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
• Police and fire personnel, correctional staff
• Age 65 and older
• Child care and educators
• Individuals enrolled in Medicaid Long-term care programs
• Some public facing essential workers
• Non-frontline essential health care personnel
• Staff and residents in congregate living facilities
• All clergy, restaurant workers
• Food supply workers
• Public safety workers (judges, prosecutors and district attorneys, public defenders)
• Individuals age 16 and older with certain medical conditions (see WI DHS website)
On Monday March 22, individuals with certain medical conditions that have a greater risk of severe infection from COVID-19 will be eligible. Click here for more information: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-about.htm